Rysunki modowe w hołdzie kobiecemu pięknu rezprezentowanemu przez czarnoskóre kobiety/Black Lives Matter-my support in fashion illustration

 

           This time I write in English (first) because this post is dedicated as my statement to all people who protest against racism and in the USA. Here in Poland when I live, We have the same problems (sometimes) with intolerance so maybe this post will be important to Polish people too.


Great mural in Lublin (ul.Daszyńskiego)-Poland; I don't know the author


                       I posted once again my fashion illustration (first on Instagram) because few weeks ago I take the better pic of it and want to share my artwork in better way.
                       BUT... On that day when I take photo everything was normal on Polish TV news- everybody talks about coronavirus and President's election in Poland. We don't heard much about Black Lives Matter action which was started after death of George Floyd.
                      I wan't to tell that I 'm with those who protest against racism in the USA. I don't care about anybody skin color. I've just recognize people who are good and bad (or do something which is good or bad and it doesn't affiliated in any way with their skin).
                     For me it doesn't matter which skin colour you have but it's important for me what kind of person you are!
                    I want to show you my art - my fashion designs wearing by Black women because they reminds me at the base of whole world culture. Archaeologist are sure that all human races come from Africa. I've just want to show my designs as tribute to Black Beauties like Beyonce, Rihanna,  Whitney Houston and all of the great Black singers that I like listen to and great actress which I like to watch in movies (including  Hally Berry, Whoopi Goldberg and Queen Latifah)

                   I also drew Albino Black Beauty because lives of Albinos people matter too and most of their brothers and sisters who lives in Africa don't respect their rights to life and feel safe. I was inspired by the beautiful face of @thandohopa when I drew this.




Old version, drew when I was in Secondary School... long time ago.


                 Pls don't tell that I drew first White women at previous versions of my designs. I've been in Secondary School and I was drawing model from one form (so in all designs she looks the same).
                I also drew straight white hair on Black Beauty because I like this look since I saw "X-Men" Storm and it's nothing to do with any racist syndrome. I know that some people thinks that Black woman who had straight blonde hair is shame for her skin colour and wants to be more 'white' in any way but I think that is stupid thinking. Everyone should look as their want and nobody should tell any woman (or man) what kind of hair colour she should have because it don't belong to her culture !
               I admire wavy hair because mine are straight and if I want to have that kind of hair who can let me to do it? Only myself not the others because this isn't illegal and don't belong to only one culture or race in the world ! 

              We all should share our cultures for each other and let other to take from it (with some exceptions of course, like national symbols or regional costumes which are unique for only one population for example) and be proud of our achievements.




[POLSKI]


              Dodaję w innym wydaniu poprzedni rysunek w stylu fashion. Mogliście go obejrzeć kilka(dziesiąt?) postów temu. Teraz jeszcze bardziej zależy mi na ukazaniu jego wymowy podczas protestu przeciw rasizmowi. 
             Popieram walkę z uprzedzeniami rasowymi i samą ideę ruchu Black Lives Matter  bo uważam, że sprawiedliwość powinna być taka sama dla wszystkich niezależnie od kolory skóry i wszyscy powinni zasługiwać na te same prawa do poszanowania życia i godności niezależnie od przynależności rasowej. 
             [Tu o ważności życia mogę jedynie dyskutować tylko z personalistami, którzy uważają, że każde życie jest tak samo cenne i "święte"- nie zgadzam się, jeżeli chodzi o przestępców najwyższego kalibru takich jak seryjni mordercy 😑.]



Brak komentarzy:

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.